Module 1 - Summary and Action
SOME THOUGHT EXERCISES TO CONSIDER:
A. Knowing thyself
- What comes up for me when I hear mental wellness?
- What comes up for me when I hear mental illness?
- How might these internal feelings and/or belief systems impact my work with athletes/performers?
B. Appreciating the continuum
- How does knowing about "the continuum" impact your engagement with performer mental health?
- Can you bring into memory some individuals that you have engaged with that represent the Green level? How about Yellow? Red?
- Mental health is important
- Mental health exists along a continuum
- You will interact with individuals at all three levels of Green, Yellow, and Red